Hey Everybody. I just got home from work. Today was alright simply for the fact that I had a rather careless attitude. Sometimes this is can carry out lackluster results for your daily productivity. However for me it was good because I didnt sweat the small stuff. I simply packed out all the produce that was needed for the aisle. My
key food which is located in Astoria New York, is having a grand re opening. I enjoy working here because there is a melting pot of people. All nations,trends,and sexual orientations included! I had a great
Naked Juice as a snack. Later on I had some thai food for dinner. I love me some good
pad see ewHeres a great recipe for it!
My job isnt rocket science and sometimes I do enjoy it. The bottom line for today was not to sweat the small stuff! If you stress and allow yourself to get annoyed that you are at work you can truely stirr up some serious anxiety. I think we tend to bring it upon ourselves. Especially if you suffer from
panic disorder like myself.
I'd really like anyone who sees my blog to share their battles with anxiety or boast about the next health drink! Hit me up people, hope you enjoyed this blog.
Best,
Kore
No comments:
Post a Comment